This 3-day training is delivered face to face, and is only for existing professionals in a counselling role or field. This program assumes a reasonable level of counselling skill and you would be trained and licensed to work with emotional distress, trauma, or mental health problems.
Some examples of these professions may be:
- Having a Masters’ degree level or being a licensed mental health professional (psychologists, social workers, counsellors)
- Psychiatrists and physicians
- Nurses with a mental health specialty/training (e.g. psychiatric nursing)
- Addiction counsellors (bachelors’ level) who have at least 3 years full time experience counselling addicts
If you are a helping professional who does not meet these requirements and want EFT training, please visit the training page here for certification organisations.. This training is not designed for lay people wanting to become a practitioner. Please check the EFT Trainings for Personal Use that are open to the general public here.
This Evidence Based EFT Training has been accepted as an International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) Approved Training Provider.
This training is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience.
Structure of EBEFT Training
- The mode of delivery is face-to-face and distance (for the Masterclasses)
- Pre-workshop reading equivalent to 7 hours will be undertaken by attendees prior to the training
- The training is then a 1 Day introductory training which you attend in person, and a further 2 Day advanced training, again in person
- These days are run consecutively and equate to an additional 24 hours of training
- The training also includes live teleclasses every 2 months for ongoing continual support (also recorded) and an online group
There are additional optional trainings and these are available online after you have attended the in-person training:
- 8 module Masterclass in applying EFT for dietary, weight and exercise issues
- 8 module Masterclass in applying EFT for use in school classrooms
- 8 module Masterclass in applying EFT for goal setting and success principles
- 8 module Masterclass in applying EFT for chronic pain, and many more ….
In these trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
You will receive:
- Free access to the 9-module audio EFT program created by Dr Peta Stapleton for personal or client use (RRP $99)
- A free copy of the ebook How to Use EFT for Wealth Creation and Abundance (by Dr Peta Stapleton) RRP $25
- Scripts for Clinical EFT techniques and exercises, which you can adapt as desired for your clients
- A variety of useful handouts and worksheets for use with clients
- Ongoing support via an online group setting
- Certificate of Completion for professional development needs
Cost of Training
- The pre-reading resources are free when you register
- The in-person training you attend is typically charged at $599 earlybird and $699.00 fullprice (GST is included in Australia to this, however individual Trainers may adjust this fee based on venue costs and location of training)
- The online Masterclasses are $99 each (includes GST) for attendees (RRP is $129)
Our Commitment to You
Evidence-based EFT is committed to providing high quality and responsive services at all times. However, we recognise that sometimes people may not be satisfied with those services. We have therefore set up a Complaints Procedure to enable people to tell us clearly when and why they are not satisfied with any of our services or trainings.
Complaints Policy – If you are unhappy with a service or the level of service provided by an EBEFT Practitioner or Trainer, you may wish to raise it first directly with the person concerned in order to try to resolve the matter as quickly as possible. Otherwise students have the right to file a written complaint. The form is available upon a student’s request. Please give full details of the issues you wish to raise and where you believe the issues raised are in violation of the EBEFT Code of Conduct and Ethics. The complaints will be reviewed within 14 working days. The complaint will be reviewed and resolved by the administrative staff when possible. If the complaint is not satisfied it will be escalated to Dr Peta Stapleton as the Director. All complaints are dealt with in confidence, although we do use the evidence gathered from any complaint to help improve our services, and keep all details of complaints and how they are handled for the annual review of our service.
Student completes the complaint form and submits it on-line. The complaints will be reviewed within 14 working days. The complaint will be reviewed and resolved by the administrative staff when possible. If the complaint is not satisfied it will be escalated to Dr Peta Stapleton. The complaint and resolution will be kept for Annual reports and subsequent renewal applications by the Administrative Staff.
How to Appeal If You Are Not Satisfied
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you can ask to have all of the evidence reviewed by a member (or members) of EBEFT who have had no previous involvement with the complaint. They will be asked to prepare a report on their findings. An appeal against a decision must be made within 28 calendar days of the decision being announced. No appeal will be considered by EBEFT after this period has lapsed. We will keep you fully informed throughout the course of the complaint and in all cases, attempt to bring about a just resolution as quickly as possible. Please submit the form via email when it is complete.
About the Evidence Based EFT Training for Trauma
This advanced training is delivered face to face over two days, and is only for existing professionals in a relevant field (e.g. health professionals, educators/teachers). It is not designed for lay people wanting to become an EFT practitioner.
Structure of Training
- There are pre requisites to attend this adavnced EFT training – you have either attended EBEFT previously (with any Trainer); you are a certified EFT practitioner with EFT Universe, EFT International (previously known as AAMET), or ACEP. Proof of certification will be required.
- The mode of delivery is face-to-face for this training (two days)
- This advanced-level EFT training is intensely practical and you will apply EFT to your own circumstances for maximum learning – be prepared for this
Overview of Training
If you want to help your clients find safety and security in their bodies, unlearn old physical responses to trauma, overcome hyperarousal and hypoarousal, then this 2-day advanced EFT Training is for you. It is designed to show you how to use EFT in a deeper, holistic, integrative way, and to work flexibly with the technique with traumatised clients.
You will specifically learn:
- The 2018 clinical practice guideline recommendations for the use of EFT for treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (and all the EFT research for trauma)
- The Neurobiology of trauma and how to work effectively with the limbic system
- The role of the autonomic nervous system and the vagus nerve in the trauma response (Polyvagal Theory)
- Epigenetics and trauma: How trauma affects gene expression
- Why words can’t integrate the disorganized sensations and action patterns that form the core imprint of the trauma
- How to understand and prevent dissociation and help clients calm their bodies and reengage the thinking brain
- How to help clients process traumatic memory with EFT and still have a sense of safety and security in their body
- And much, much more!
You will receive:
- Research articles and recommended guidelines on the clinical use of EFT with trauma
- Complete course notes
- Access to live teleclasses every three months for ongoing continual support (also recorded) and access to an online group
- Certificate of Completion
Cost of Training
- The research articles and resources are free when you register
- The in-person training you attend is $699 earlybird and $799.00 fullprice (GST is included in this, however individual Trainers may adjust this fee based on venue costs and location of training)
Cancellation Policy all online and in person programs –
- 10% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs up to 1 year – 6 months prior
- 25% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs 6 – 3 months prior
- 50% Cancellation Fee will be deducted from your refund if you cancel your registration for in person programs up to 3 months – 2 weeks prior
- No refund for cancellations 2 weeks prior to day of in person programs
- No refund for changing your mind after purchasing online programs
- Medical emergencies exceptions: Cancellations for medical emergencies will be considered with a Doctor’s note. The cancellation will be evaluated on an individual basis and once confirmed will be refunded less an administration fee of 10%.