2021 Live Webinars with Dr Peta Stapleton
March 27 @ 9:00 am - June 5 @ 11:00 am$80
Dr Peta Stapleton will offer 3 live Webinar Trainings in 2021.
These webinars will all be held via Zoom, online and live. You will be sent all links prior to each webinar.
You may attend any or all of these. They are AU$80 each or AU$199 to attend all 3 (there is no discount to attend 2 only). All webinars will be recorded and sent to all registered attendees at the end of each. No refunds will be offered if you cannot attend live (recordings will be sent).
The webinars are approximately 2 hours long (9am – 11am AEST) on the following dates:
- Saturday 27th March 2021 – EFT (Tapping) and Case Conceptualisation and Treatment Planning
- Saturday 1st May 2021 – EFT (Tapping) for Stress: How to Increase Vibration and Frequency Through Daily Practice
- Saturday 5th June 2021 – EFT (Tapping) for Chronic Pain: What did the 2020 research trials tell us?
More Detail Below.
Saturday 27th March: Case Conceptualisation and Treatment Planning
THIS WEBINAR IS NOW OVER AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR ACCESS.
- What is Case Formulation or conceptualisation?
- What is the rationale to use these, for EFT practitioners?
- How significant is a proper case formulation, and what does it take to formulate one adequately?
- Learned what case formulation is and what it is not and the importance of using with every client
- Learned how to do an adequate case formulation with EFT as your intervention technique
- Mastered an easy to follow implementation framework for use with EFT
- Learned how to monitor and evaluate EFT intervention progress and outcomes (measures to do this will be shared)
Saturday 1st May 2021 – EFT (Tapping) for Stress: How to Increase Vibration and Frequency Through Daily Practice
Stress, anger, depression, anxiety and fear vibrate at a lower frequency and can change our state into a lower frequency. It has been suggested one minute of anger weakens the immune system for four to five hours, but that one minute of laughter boosts the immune system for up to 24 hours.
This webinar, presented by Dr Peta Stapleton, will cover:
- The physiological research on EFT that shows just 1 hour of Tapping can change the expression of 72 genes, and lower cortisol by 43%.
- Daily practice examples of how to use Tapping to increase vibrational frequency
- Complementary practices to EFT that will improve your daily practice
Saturday 5th June 2021 – EFT (Tapping) for Chronic Pain: What did the 2020 research trials tell us?
In 2020 Dr Peta Stapleton led a worldwide study investigating EFT for Chronic Pain. It was delivered as a self paced version or live online with facilitators.
This webinar will cover:
- The treatment protocol and refinements for self paced versions versus live sessions
- The essential ingredients in treating chronic pain with EFT
- The outcomes of the trial.