- This event has passed.
CANCELLED Evidence Based EFT July 2020 Gold Coast
July 4 @ 9:00 am - July 6 @ 5:00 pm$599.00
THIS TRAINING HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Training presented by Dr Peta Stapleton, Clinical and Health Psychologist.
July 4, 5, 6th 2020 Gold Coast
This training is delivered face to face over 3 days, and is only for existing professionals in a relevant field (e.g. health professionals, educators/teachers). It is not designed for lay people wanting to become a practitioner.
Structure of Training
- The mode of delivery is face-to-face
- Pre-workshop reading equivalent to 7 hours will be undertaken by attendees prior to the training
- The training is then a 1 Day introductory training which you attend in person, and a further 2 Day advanced training, again in person
- These days are run consecutively
- The training also includes live teleclasses every 3 months for ongoing continual support (also recorded) and an online group
In these trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
You will receive:
- Free access to the 9-module audio EFT program created by Dr Peta Stapleton for personal or client use (RRP $99)
- A free copy of the ebook How to Use EFT for Wealth Creation and Abundance (by Dr Peta Stapleton) RRP $25
- Scripts for Clinical EFT techniques and exercises, which you can either use verbatim or adapt as desired for your clients
- A variety of useful handouts and worksheets for use with clients
- Ongoing support via an online group setting
Please note the Cancellation Policy – this is very strict and will be adhered to.