Evidence Based EFT Online in November
November 14 @ 9:00 am - November 29 @ 1:00 pm$599.00
Training presented by Mitch Gainey, with a special teaching appearance from Dr Peta Stapleton.
This training is delivered face to face over 6 half days (of 4 hours each), and is only for existing professionals in a relevant counselling field (e.g. health professionals). It is not designed for lay people wanting to become a practitioner. Please see the list of accepted health professionals here.
Times: Saturday and Sunday each week 9.00am – 1.00pm Victoria/NSW time (8.00am – 12.00noon for QLD; 6.00am – 10.00am Perth)
- November 14 and 15th
- November 21st – 22nd
- November 28th – 29th
$599 earlybird until October 15th ($699 full price). Please contact Mitch Gainey for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
This training is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience.
You MUST attend live online for all days – this training will NOT be recorded if you do not attend live.
Spaces will be limited for maximum learning and interaction.
Structure of Training:
- The mode of delivery is ONLINE and LIVE (via Zoom)
- All training materials and resources will be provided
- Pre-workshop reading equivalent to 7 hours will be undertaken by attendees prior to the training
- The training is then a 1 Day introductory training and a further 2 Day advanced training – these will be delivered in 6 modules (4 hours each) and comprise teaching and active practice
- The training also includes live teleclasses every 2 months for ongoing continual support (also recorded) and an online group
- Professional Development Training Certificates will be provided.
In this trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
You will receive:
- Free access to the 9-module audio EFT program created by Dr Peta Stapleton for personal or client use (RRP $99)
- A free copy of the ebook How to Use EFT for Wealth Creation and Abundance (by Dr Peta Stapleton) RRP $25
- Scripts for Clinical EFT techniques and exercises, which you can either use verbatim or adapt as desired for your clients
- A variety of useful handouts and worksheets for use with clients
- Ongoing support via an online group setting
Please note the Cancellation Policy – this is very strict and will be adhered to.