Evidence Based EFT Training March 2019 – Melbourne
March 8, 2019 @ 9:00 am - March 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$599.00
Mitch Gainey will deliver this training in Melbourne.
This training is delivered face to face, and is not designed for lay people wanting to become a practitioner. This is a training for health or education professionals. A health professional is typically any person who has completed a course of study in a field of health, such as a registered psychologist, counsellor, nurse or physician. You would likely be engaged in therapy services with clients. Most are licensed by a government agency or certified by a professional organization. Education professionals/teachers are also welcome at this training.
This training is highly experiential. You will apply the EFT technique to your own circumstances in order to learn how to apply it to clients. Please be prepared to engage at this level for a maximum learning experience.
Earlybird is $599 and full price is $699 (includes GST).
* please note you must complete your pre-reading requirements prior to attending this training. No lay people are able to attend this training.
This training is delivered face to face over 3 days, and is only for existing professionals in a relevant field (e.g. health professionals, educators/teachers). It is not designed for lay people wanting to become a practitioner.
Structure of Training
- The mode of delivery is face-to-face
- Pre-workshop reading equivalent to 7 hours will be undertaken by attendees prior to the training
- The training is then a 1 Day introductory training which you attend in person, and a further 2 Day advanced training, again in person
- These days are run consecutively
- The training also includes live teleclasses every 3 months for ongoing continual support (also recorded) and an online group
In these trainings, you will learn:
- The core principles of Clinical EFT from the research, and how to adapt them to different clinical populations
- A sound understanding of Clinical EFT, and how to use it therapeutically and personally
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- How to apply Clinical EFT in group settings
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with chronic pain
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with food issues and emotional eating
- How to use Clinical EFT to deal with stress and anxiety
- How to use Clinical EFT for negative automatic thoughts, schemas and core beliefs
- How to use Clinical EFT for goal setting and your practice success
- How to use Clinical EFT to help you cope with the stresses of difficult clients
- The research behind Clinical EFT
You will receive:
- Free access to the 9-module audio EFT program created by Dr Peta Stapleton for personal or client use (RRP $99)
- A free copy of the ebook How to Use EFT for Wealth Creation and Abundance (by Dr Peta Stapleton) RRP $25
- Scripts for Clinical EFT techniques and exercises, which you can either use verbatim or adapt as desired for your clients
- A variety of useful handouts and worksheets for use with clients
- Ongoing support via an online group setting
Please note the Cancellation Policy – this is very strict and will be adhered to.