Let’s Create 2020 Together – Live Online Masterclass with Dr Peta
January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$50.00
Are you Ready for 2020?
On Saturday January 4, 2020 for 2 hours (10:00am to 12:00pm) Peta will lead listeners in a deep dive to live an inspiring 2020!
Every January Peta sets her own intentions for the year and wants to show you what happens when you do this!
You can participate in this live and 100% online Masterclass from the comfort of your own home! Here is what will be answered:
- Why would you want to set any intentions or goals? Like ever ……
- How can you use EFT Tapping to overcome family beliefs and patterns?
- How can you determine your own values and how can you rearrange them if you don’t like the current order (hint: we do this at an unconscious level so you don’t have to use willpower to remember the order!)
- How do you use EFT Tapping to help your goals along? What type of intentions/goals do people set?
- What were Peta’s goals for 2019, 2018, 2017 – and what happened? Full transparency will be shared in this Masterclass and Peta will discuss what she typically does every day, week and month during the year
- A sneak peak at the end into the research behind how wealthy people think.
So put aside 2 hours and join us – registrations are limited to the first 100 people only. Everyone will receive digital gifts for joining us and the opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session.
- Brisbane (Australia) Saturday, 4th January 2019 at 10:00:00 am AEST is Queensland time if on daylight savings
- Sydney (Australia – New South Wales) will be Saturday, 4th January 2019 at 11:00:00 am AEDT
- Los Angeles (USA – California) will be Friday, 3rd January 2019 at 4:00:00 pm PST
- New York (USA – New York) will be Friday, 3rd January 2019 at 7:00:00 pm EST
- Auckland (New Zealand – Auckland) will be Saturday, 4th January 2019 at 1:00:00 pm NZDT
About the Presenter
Dr Peta Stapleton is a registered Clinical & Health Psychologist in the State of Queensland, and is now Associate Professor in Psychology at Bond University, Queensland, Australia.
Peta is known for her EFT Tapping (Emotional Freedom Techniques) research and in 2019 was named Psychologist of the Year by the Australian Allied Health Awards for her research contribution. See Dr Peta’s research page at Bond University for publications.
Dr Peta Stapleton
Minimum Computer Requirements for the Live Masterclass
You will need access to a computer or device with an internet connection. High speed broadband access (LAN, Cable or DSL) is highly recommended for the optimal experience.
A Macintosh or PC system with these minimum requirements:
Compatible Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
Web Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 10 or higher
Compatible Operating System: OS X
Web Browser: Firefox, Chrome, Safari